BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 1 February 2010

Blessed Beyond Measure

Its been THE most hectic few weeks trying to tie everything together, but through it all, we've been reminded time after time how blessed we are in this whole process. SO much is now organised - the church and the venue, the Worship Band, Sound Engineer, Vicar and Wardens. Dresses and suits. Hair and make-up. Cars. Photos. Every step of the way, people have been there to offer their services, often free of charge (the current running total that people are saving us is around £3k)

I have found myself a fiancé who is happy to sit and make invitations while I find addresses to send them to.

I have a mum who sat patiently while I had my bridal tantrum whilst dress shopping and then found the perfect shoes for me to wear.

I have a God who has provided all this in our lives and is looking after us every day.

We are blessed beyond measure, and so thankful with it
xx

0 comments: